Monday, September 18, 2006

Life as engineer sucks

Wake up late again (as usual, I where got early one) - clock in 9 minutes late for work (same old excuses, congested hours sure traffic jam) - stuck with Microsoft Outlook and clearing those spam mail and reading e-mail (keep on receiving spam mail asking me to purchase fake branded watches, enlarge another 2 inches ~you should know what {as if I need it, I aren't male ok}, pray hard to God don't have any e-mails load me with work) - Times up for daily status meeting - listen to manager's old grandfather stories till I miss my breakfast hour (I HATE IT!!, luckily he will be on MC tomorrow, Congrats on his swollen toe, please rest at home for the following week okay? =P) - back to my desk and start replying e-mail, surf internet while update some paper work related to some lousy audit action item closure (somemore munching the kaya bread and tea tarik in office while cursing in my heart for "telan" my breakfast time) - AFTER LUNCH - attended weekly meeting (nonsence la... and a waste of tai keh's time, must do show in front of manager every week, so sien of it. Of course publish those good performance, else will get my own ass sapu belacan) - another HR training session (damn it, I nearly forgot, thought can go for tea break, Cheh!) - AFTER BREAK - wait for clock to strike 6.10pm la (Whatelse, of course wait for the time to cabut la, what for stay so long.. Siao meh!)
So you think my life is fun? Not exactly like what you imagine. Life actually sucks. Doing repeated job every day and find ways to escape from lotsa Action Item. Yucks! Conclusion, life as an engineer sucks!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Action Items are normal...luckily you're not doing PR in the states... you sure cannot tahan one. And luckily I cabut before I exploded...hahaha