Monday, October 02, 2006

Hi all,

Very sorrie for not updating my blog for quite some time. I am pretty busy with my work these 3 weeks, for those that you know I am working full time in factory, part time for Maxis and working for MAT exhibition at Pisa. You will think I end up with lotsa incomes... but sad to say I am with lotsa credit card debts and paying my car's so-called food "Petrol". It will be joke to let you know on last Tues, on the way back home, I drive my car till I emptied the petrol tank without realizing it. Imagine my car stop in the middle of the road on the 4th gear, so paiseh I had to immediately reduce to 3rd gear but yet the car still can't move. Luckily there is a bus- stop near by that I can park my car. Without hesitation, I pick up the mobile phone and called my dad. Telling him I-dunno-why the car suddenly stop, and I suspect no petrol. He replied "Refill your tank with petrol first". Eddy and I walked to the opposite road, luckily Petronas was just about 400m away. After refill my petrol tank, finally my car came back alive. Hahaha! This time I proved one thing "Car won't works without petrol". Such a silly me!
Back to serious topic, I might be leaving for UK for real latest on 3rd week of January 2007. Don't drop your tears as you read this, I won't change my mind cause of you =P. But yet I still got alot of stuff to settle (loans, visas and flight ticket). Hope I really can step out of the factory- working life and feel the free and easy study life once again (feeling young once again??). Yet I still got 3 months to struggle in factory and counting down to the end of December for BONUS with balance of 9 days of annual leave...
Hhmm... nothing to write as of now. Mind totally blank. Chaoz~!

No comments: