Sunday, September 17, 2006

Just back from Maxis event about an hour ago, this is the first time I am reaching home that early about 1.40am. Stuck in Glo for 4 nights, imagine that the same old location and met all my old friends such as Jay Jay, Soo Nee, Andy Tai, Kelly and etc... (a little paiseh ler... people go there to club, and I go there to work). Tonight the time pass real fast, maybe cause I had enough sleep the whole day long, replace the time when I lack of sleep from Wed night till Friday night. Oh yea, Thanks to Joe for the treat from Starbucks Ice Blended Mocha yesterday and now I am so addicted to it. Keep on thinking of Mocha, Mocha, Mocha... Joe is a easy going and Siamese- look guy and he gets irritated when I tease him with another gal with Siamese- look. Start to feel regret for giving my mobile contact number to somebody, I keep on getting mid-nite SMS; "Kk good night n sweet dreams n 1more thing remember to think about me hehe just kidding" Yea, if think of you then that will be joke of the year. Argh!! I hate ppl disturb me while I am cracking my head on what to blog next. Currently I really got no idea on what to blog. Let me blog on my MSN messenger:- Feel so uneasy when see his (he doesn't allow me to publish his name, but if you are smart enough, you will know who is he from the pic) ghost picture on MSN. Real scary ler and he is so proud of it. He commented this on MSN:
Reyes says:put it as 'the scariest pic i've ever seen'
Everybody please feel free to comment this picture! What my personal comment is this picture look more like 'pak chi chai'. Am I right?
Well, really don't know what else to blog. Continue some other time... Cheers~!
Latest update from MSN:
Reyes says:diao lo
Reyes says:summo got my name
Reyes says:WEIIIIII
Reyes says:TAKE AWAY LA
Reyes says:at least dun put my name
Reyes says:summo not pak chi .. is scarie
ρυι κωαη says:hehehe
ρυι κωαη says:nobody knows who is XXXX XXX (owner of the picture as above request to remain anonymous)
ρυι κωαη says:dont worry
Reyes says:@#&@$
Reyes says:soon they noe adi
Reyes says:the pak chi chai ma
Reyes says:take away arr ... wuwuwuwww
Reyes says: kik sim

1 comment:

Unknown said...

treat yr fren so bad ..
eeeee ........