Friday, September 15, 2006

When you read this, yea... this moment onwards, I won't be able to online from every Wednesday night till every Saturday night. Sad to say cause I am attached to another event job on Maxis 4 nights/week from 8pm till 1am. This will be a long term event job, might be about for months, provided I had the stamina to survive! =P So folks, Don't miss me out there (I know you won't, but at least give face ler.. *shy look*). Just a little worry that I will look like an owl or panda or watsoever... due to lack of sleep at night, with those dark eye circle around my eyes. The moment I enjoy the most is I get to know new friends; Paces, Andrew Foo and Jin. There are nice, friendly and joyful person. =P Never know that Andrew Foo is my junior high schoolmate's boyfriend. The world is so small yet so tiny. Gotta stop "curi tulang" and revert to my work, else that Martin (newly hired manager) will nag non stop (bla.. bla.. bla... and it just goes on). Anyway, thanks for dropping by and spent a few minutes or two here. Cheers~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

gong hei , get a job then can spent ppl around eat eat ...

well dun 4get me !
haha ... and of coz kienhou ~