Saturday, September 09, 2006

Thanks for dropping by. Today is just another ordinary Saturday and I'd spent the whole day long at home setting up this blog. Finally, I am done and this will be my first post after all. Well, I'm gonna get my butt out of this chair and arrange some programme for tonight. How can I spend the whole Saturday facing the laptop, and fungus already starts to grow on my head~ just like those expired Gardenia Bread! I'm munching some M & Ms that I bought last week from Bkt Kayu Hitam while cracking my head on what shall I type for the next line. Crazy ideas comes up to my mind of driving to Thailand just for the sake of shopping. :P Well, catch up some other time as I am so lazy to think and type right now...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah you title so chim ar??

lurker said...

haiihh.. my frens all going to genting 'pok sat' tonite and i can't join them coz i need to cover the MotoGP tomorrow at Sepang.. :(

Unknown said...

haha , nice setting for your blog !
happy blogging !