Friday, November 03, 2006

SICK!!!

The sick I meant was not "I was so sick of you". I was just trying to explain I am in real sick situation, not mentally but physically. Not really to the matter of live and death yet, but just like waiting for the time to comes. Start crapping nonsense~!

The story started from last Thursday (Raya third day), I went to work at office. That time I can still say that I am feeling good. During noon, I can feel the unease feeling, not those
rasuk hantu
but the body starts to give me the feeling of SICK. I consulted Clinic Aman at B.Baru, but it does not works. I got worse the next day. Slept half a day in office with flu and feverish. Thought this will only takes me 2 days to heal but it drags through my whole weekend. Not only flu and feverish, cough joins along. The phlegm create itchness at my throat makes me keep on coughing non stop, this will lead to even worse case.. VOMIT.

Went to Singapore Clinic on Wed nite, doctor commented
"Where got people cough till vomit, only kids throat is that sensitive"
Damn It, my company pay you to consult me and provide services to me, not to compare my throat and comment. He still did not give me any antibiotics even after I told him I vomitted twice that day.

Had a terribly sleepless night yesterday, cough badly as usual till I can sense I am coughing out my lungs. Went to Singapore Clinic again at 1.00am early morning. Told the doc I just vomitted and I had intermittent feverish at times. He offer me another prescription and antibiotics, I asked for a "MC" and he don't wanna give. Stupid him! I was like dying and he say I will be fine for work the next day.

Today is the next day as I mentioned above. I am still terribly sick, cough till vomit again. I sounds like half dead, lost my voice. Just praying hard to I can recover soon... :(

No comments: