Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Increment on numbers of candle on my cake...

To be exact another 15 more days I will be a year older than what I am right now. Does not feel any excitement as the day goes nearer. Perhaps adult-working lifestyle had change the inside of me from an hyperactive and noisy to a quiet and serious person. Let me skip this dull topic as I am getting bored and upset to think about it.

Back to my birthday wish for this year will be:
  • I wanna get back to England as soon as possible
  1. Unconditional letter - on hand,
  2. Loan - processing,
  3. UK Visa - in the midst of application,
  4. Flight ticket - confirmed by MAS and Emirates Airlines
  • Hope my Canon i55 can be cure, currently under troubleshooting and repair by my colleague (thanks for dipping RM1199 into sea water during my Thai trip) Stupid me!!
  • I wanna get of out working life as soon as possible. I wonder who ever say life as an engineer is good? Makes me fall into that trap.
  • Wish to had either Green Tea cake or fruit cake for the day *Hint* *Hint* Yummy...
  • Birthday greetings,Sms-es, E- cards, E-mails from friends that still remember my existence. Do you???
My first birthday gift for the year is from Melvin Tan, an attached file with wishes from the Internet together with a birthday song. Even though is something simple & small but meaningful. Thanks Melvin~!

That's all with the blabbing. Chaoz~

1 comment:

lurker said...

waaa... so early ard start to remind ppl! Hehee
just in case i forgot when the big day comes, here is a very be-earlied Bday greeting from me.

Hapeeee Burfday!!!